What I’m Up To
As suggested here, this is what I’d highlight if I ran into a friend I hadn’t seen in a year:
- We’ve secured a nearby apartment for Olivia, and she’s moved in, along with two supportive roommates.
- Working remotely with colleagues at Yankee Publishing, primarily on the infrastructure supporting Almanac.com and FamilyTreeMagazine.com (this is my 27th year of this partnership).
- Writing posts for my blog as needs and interests dictate.
- Not so much work at the letterpress this winter yet, but I’m hopeful for a surge of energy.
- Back to Laurie Murphy’s weekly improv class every Monday night after a break for health issues.
- Serving on the board of directors of Stars for Life, focusing on obtaining long-term, sustainable funding for the organization.
I last updated this March 6, 2023, and have set myself a reminder to update it monthly from here onward.