What I’m Up To
As suggested here, this is what I’d highlight if I ran into a friend I hadn’t seen in a year:
- My relationship with Lisa turned eight months old. I’m very happy! Eventually I’ll stop marking the months. But not yet.
- After getting COVID in July, I’m feeling back to full health now.
- Working remotely with colleagues at Yankee Publishing, primarily on the infrastructure supporting Almanac.com and FamilyTreeMagazine.com (this is my 26th year of this partnership).
- Writing posts for my blog as needs and interests dictate.
- Not so much work at the letterpress this summer — too much other summer fun happening.
- Serving on the board of directors of Stars for Life, focusing on obtaining long-term, sustainable funding for the organization.
- Bike Friendly Communities.
I last updated this August 1, 2022, and have set myself a reminder to update it monthly from here onward.