This is the January 1, 2015 schedule.
Maybe you’re looking for the 2016 Levee Schedule?
Here’s is the 2015 levee schedule for January 1, 2015 for Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island and area. This is the 10th year (wow!) I’ve been collating and confirming this information. If you’re new to all of this and want to give it a try, read How to Levee. If you have additional levees to add, or changes to the information below, please drop me a line. Confirmed times and locations in bold: everything else is tentative and awaiting confirmation.
|THE LEVEE OF…||HELD AT…||STARTS||ENDS|
|Campbell Webster||Timothy’s World Coffee||9:00 a.m.||10:00 a.m.|
|Lieutenant Governor||Fanningbank (Government House)||10:00 a.m.||11:30 a.m.|
|Polar Bear Swim||Foot of Pownal Street||10:00 a.m.||10:30 a.m.|
|City of Charlottetown||Charlottetown City Hall||10:30 a.m.||12:00 Noon|
|Women’s Institute / Farm Centre||Farm Centre, 420 University Ave.||10:30 a.m.||12:00 Noon|
|Haviland Club||2 Haviland Street||11:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Canoe Cove||Old Canoe Cove Schoolhouse||11:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|The Guild||111 Queen Street||11:00 a.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|University of PEI||Schurman Market Square, McDougall Hall||11:30 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|HMCS Queen Charlotte||10 Water Street Parkway||11:30 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Town of Stratford||Stratford Town Centre||12:00 Noon||1:30 p.m.|
|Prince Edward Island Regiment||Queen Charlotte Armoury||12:00 Noon||1:00 p.m.|
|PEI Brewing Company||96 Kensington Road||12:00 Noon||2:00 p.m.|
|Seniors Active Living Centre||CARI Complex, UPEI Campus||12:30 p.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|Water St. Fish & Chips||73 Water Street||1:00 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Masonic Temple||204 Hillsborough St.||1:00 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Reverend Richard Grecco||SDU Place (Bishop’s Palace)||1:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Town of Cornwall||Cornwall Town Hall||1:30 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Garden Home||310 North River Road||2:00 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Royal Canadian Legion||99 Pownal Street (Clover Club)||2:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Benevolent Irish Society||582 North River Road||3:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Premier Robert Ghiz||Province House||3:00 p.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Charlottetown Curling Club||241 Euston Street||4:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Sport Page Club||236 Kent Street||4:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
Changes from 2014:
- No levee at Engineers PEI this year; they’re taking the year off.
- Premier’s levee ends at 4:30 p.m. instead of 5:00 p.m.
- Royal Canadian Legion levee runs to 6:00 p.m. this year, and includes entertainment from “Incognito”.
- No levee at Trinity-Clifton United Church this year: it was a one-time-only levee last year to celebrate their anniversary.
- No levee at the The Caledonian Club of PEI this year; they hope to return in 2016.
- Added a new levee at The Guild
- Important late change: Premier Ghiz’s levee will be held at Province House, not Confederation Centre of the Arts as it usually is. It will be the last official event at Province House before construction begins
- Polar Bear Swim moves a half hour earlier: now starts at 10:00 a.m.