Brian Bauld graciously provided the following photo of the big Catherine Hennessey shindig on Saturday. You can shop Brian’s B-Line Books store as a measure of saying thanks.
Clockwise from the top-left, the photos are as follows:
- Brian’s wife Valerie (far-left), Susan Mackenzie talking with Paul and Jane Michael and Kim Devine.
- Valerie, Catherine Hennessey (in the hat), Karen Mair showing off her fantastic deal of a purse from the 70-mile Coastal Yard Sale, me.
- Catherine’s sister Betty, Catherine holding her shoes, purchased in Florence.
- Ivan Dowling singing up a storm (two onlookers unidentified).
- Ivan moves from singing to dancing while Catherine’s brother-in-law Claude (white golf shirt), several Orfords, and several anonymous guests look on.
- The Cake. Courtesy of the chefs at the Delta Hotel. Notice the flowing fruit river.
- An anonymous arm talking to Don Stewart, me, Gary Carroll (looking every inch like Cary Grant), Valerie, Susan Mackenzie, Jane Michael.