Apparently, the ~ symbol, to which I have heretofore referred to as a squiggle, is official known, at least in the U.K. as a twiddle. Addendum: several correspondents in the guest book have called this into question; I direct you to this page as evidence.


You must have Javascript enabled to use this form.