While I have plenty of photos of our trip to Croatia, it will take a while to sort through them before I can post the best online. In the meantime, here are some of the sounds of Croatia that I recorded while there last week and the week before.
The sounds were recorded by holding my mobile phone out as a microphone, and using the built-in sound-recorder to record the incoming sound. I imported the sounds via Bluetooth into my iBook, converted them from AMR to AIFF files (using QuickTime Pro), and then converted them to MP3 files using iTunes.
- Slunj — October 10, 2004
- Waterfalls [00:11, 24 KB MP3]
- Plitivice Lakes National Park — October 10, 2004
- Fast-running Waterfall [00:21, 24 KB MP3]
- Babbling Brook [00:14, 32 KB MP3]
- Waterfall [00:11, 24 KB MP3]
- Brook and Waterfall [00:14, 32 KB MP3]
- Gospic — October 10, 2004
- Rain storm, Hotel Ana [00:14, 32 KB MP3]
- Split — October 12, 2004
- Geese in the Zoo [00:12, 28 KB MP3]