Here’s how the process of booking a hotel at NovaScotia.com goes:
- Use the Accommodations Search page to identify a property you like.
- Click “Online Reservation.”
- Enter check-in and check-out dates and number of guests.
- Select an available room and rate.
- End up at a page titled “Members” that invites you to “logon” or “register.”
- Click “Need to register?” and name, address, telephone, email, username and password.
- End up at confirmation page telling you that you need to confirm your email by clicking on a link that’s been emailed to you before you can logon.
- Receive said email, click on link.
- Start the entire process over again from scratch now that you have an account — the entire search has been forgotten now, and it’s a whole new day.