New Titanium finish Vac700R, every single pen is slightly different and unique in its color, not one is exactly the same.
It is a sharp-looking pen from one of my favourite pen makers.
On the product page for the pen is a helpful guide to choosing the right nib size:
- If you write small, go with an EF
- For the normal writer, F is the most popular
- If you tend to lean on a bigger font, M will be perfect
- B is for statements!! Sign a check in B, write a header in B, do some coloring/shading in B
- Stub nibs are italic in writing style (have a special card or invitation to write?)
I love that.