A few more tiny changes here:
- The “are you human?” test now uses random English-language words rather than cryptic codes. Thanks to Nils for suggesting this.
- If you leave something out when entering a comment, the comment form will automagically pop down to the bottom of the page, which makes for less confusing scrolling.
- There’s a new “Add Your Comment” link under every post, which takes you directly to the comment form, skipping over existing comments.
- The count of “new” comments is now a link directly to the first new comment.
- Problems that existing with phantom “" characters appearing in comments if you made an error in entering the “are you human?” code the first time around.