How to Report a Traffic Light Problem in Charlottetown

I fancy myself Charlottetown’s foremost citizen reporter of pedestrian signal issues: every month I seem to report one or two. Here’s how you can join me:

  1. Think of a way of communicating the location of the problem: “northwest corner of Kent and Prince,” or “in front of the 1911 Jail.”
  2. Call the main City of Charlottetown number at (902) 566-5548.
  3. Ask for Public Works.
  4. When Public Works answers, tell them you have a traffic light problem to report, and then give them the location.

That is all.