Nathan Sizemore was kind enough to shoot video of all of the Pecha Kucha presentations on Thursday night, and here they all are. The video setup was imperfect: crazy lighting conditions, a tiny screen, bad audio, etc., and Nathan did wonders making it all work as well as it did.
- Bruce MacNaughton: Experiences in the Key of D
- Robert Paterson: What is going on? How did we get here? Are we hopeless? Is there a future?
- Valerie Bang-Jensen: Books in Bloom: The Story of a Garden
- Katie Cousins: Farming’s Sustainable Answer: Youth Involvement
- Paul Lopes: The Story of a Website
- Frances Gertsch: Stories of a Northern Land: Working in Nunavut’s National Parks
- Aaron Stavert: Sustainable Architecture: The Importance of Place
- Peter Rukavina: Making Envelopes with an Adana Eight Five
Thanks for the footage from Pecha Kucha, Peter. I hadn’t heard of this concept before, so actually being able to watch the footage was fantastic. I only wish I was closer to have been able to come along myself!
I also enjoyed your review of “The Pearl” restaurant; your meal sounded sublime. Another thing to file away for future reference when I do make it up to PEI for a visit one day.