Here’s the most recent news reported elsewhere on the presence of SARS on Prince Edward Island:
- Prince Edward Island reports suspected SARS cases [Journal-Pioneer, April 1, 2003]
- Islanders on SARS alert [CBC, April 1, 2003]
- SARS concerns on P.E.I. [CBC, March 31, 2003]
- Island families stay home to be checked for SARS [Guardian, April 1, 2003]
- Chief Health Officer Issues SARS Update [Chief Health Officer, March 31, 2003]
- Prince Edward Island Reports Suspected SARS Cases [Chief Health Officer, March 31, 2003]
The Chief Health Officer has established a telephone line to answer questions about SARS. Islanders with concerns, or questions can call 368-4532.