2013 Charlottetown Area Levee Schedule
Maybe you’re looking for the 2014 Levee Schedule?
Here’s is the 2013 levee schedule for January 1, 2013 for Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island and area. This is the 8th year I’ve been collating and confirming this information; who would have thought! If you’re new to all of this and want to give it a try, read How to Levee. If you have additional levees to add, or changes to the information below, please drop me a line.
|THE LEVEE OF…||HELD AT…||STARTS||ENDS|
|Campbell Webster||Timothy’s World Coffee||9:00 a.m.||10:00 a.m.|
|Lieutenant Governor||Fanningbank (Government House)||10:00 a.m.||11:30 a.m.|
|City of Charlottetown||Charlottetown City Hall||10:30 a.m.||12:00 Noon|
|Polar Bear Swim||Foot of Pownal Street||10:30 a.m.||11:00 a.m.|
|PEI Women’s Institute||Farm Centre, 420 University Ave.||10:30 a.m.||12:00 Noon|
|Canoe Cove||Old Canoe Cove Schoolhouse||11:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|University of PEI||McDougall Hall (at UPEI)||11:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Haviland Club||2 Haviland Street||11:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|HMCS Queen Charlotte||10 Water Street Parkway||11:30 p.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Town of Stratford||Stratford Town Centre||12:00 Noon||1:30 p.m.|
|Seniors Active Living Centre||CARI Complex, UPEI Campus||12:00 Noon||2:00 p.m.|
|Prince Edward Island Regiment||Queen Charlotte Armoury, Haviland St.||12:00 Noon||1:00 p.m.|
|Engineers PEI||135 Water Street||1:00 p.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|Water St. Fish & Chips||73 Water Street||1:00 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Masonic Temple||204 Hillsborough St.||1:00 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Reverend Richard Grecco||SDU Place (Bishop’s Palace)||1:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Town of Cornwall||Cornwall Town Hall||1:30 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Garden Home||310 North River Road||2:00 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Royal Canadian Legion||99 Pownal Street (Clover Club)||2:00 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Benevolent Irish Society||582 North River Road||3:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Premier Robert Ghiz||Confederation Centre of the Arts||3:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Charlottetown Curling Club||241 Euston Street||4:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Sport Page Club||236 Kent Street||4:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
- All levee times and locations have been confirmed by telephone or email as of Dec. 14, 2012.
Updates since first publication:
- Changed time of PEI Regiment to 12:00 Noon to 1:00 p.m. (was 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.) after receiving an update from the Regiment directly.
- Added new PEI Women’s Institute levee (first ever!) at the Farm Centre.
- Added new Water-Prince Corner Shop levee.
- This list will be updated if new information becomes available, so be sure to check back before January 1, 2013 for the latest.
- You can always get this calendar (or that for any future year) at ruk.ca/levee