2012 Charlottetown Area Levee Schedule
Here’s is the 2012 levee schedule for January 1, 2012 for Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island and area. If you’re new to all of this and want to give it a try, read How to Levee.
|THE LEVEE OF…||HELD AT…||STARTS||ENDS|
|Campbell Webster||Timothy’s World Coffee||9:00 a.m.||10:00 a.m.|
|Lieutenant Governor||Fanningbank (Government House)||10:00 a.m.||11:30 a.m.|
|City of Charlottetown||Charlottetown City Hall||10:30 a.m.||12:00 Noon|
|Polar Bear Swim||Foot of Pownal Street||10:30 a.m.||11:00 a.m.|
|Canoe Cove||Old Canoe Cove Schoolhouse||11:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|University of PEI||McDougall Hall (at UPEI)||11:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|HMCS Queen Charlotte||10 Water Street Parkway||11:30 p.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Haviland Club||2 Haviland Street||11:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Town of Stratford||Stratford Town Centre||12:00 Noon||1:30 p.m.|
|Prince Edward Island Regiment||Queen Charlotte Armoury, Haviland St.||12:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.|
|Seniors Active Living Centre||CARI Complex, UPEI Campus||12:30 p.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|Engineers PEI||135 Water Street||1:00 p.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|Masonic Temple||204 Hillsborough St.||1:00 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Reverend Richard Grecco||SDU Place (Bishop’s Palace)||1:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Town of Cornwall||Cornwall Town Hall||1:30 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Garden Home||310 North River Road||2:00 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Royal Canadian Legion||99 Pownal Street||2:00 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Benevolent Irish Society||582 North River Road||3:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Premier Robert Ghiz||Confederation Centre of the Arts||3:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Charlottetown Curling Club||241 Euston Street||4:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Sport Page Club||236 Kent Street||4:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Charlottetown Fireman’s Club||Firemen’s Club (dance not a levee)||6:30 p.m.|
All levee times have been confirmed by telephone or email contact with organizers, or with information from published sources.
- PDF (print and carry in your pocket!)
- iCal (load into your iCal on a Mac to sync with your iPod Touch or iPhone)
- XML (load into any RSS feed reader)
- Google Calendar
- CSV (import into a spreadsheet or roll-your-own app)
- Removed Handibear Hills, which is not having a levee this year. But they are having “open barn week” between Boxing Day and New Years Eve.
- Added Engineers PEI, a new levee this year.
- Changed start time of UPEI levee to 11:30 a.m.
- Changed time for Charlottetown Fireman’s Club to 6:30 p.m. and noted that it’s a dance and not a levee; in their words, “everyone comes here after the levees.”
- Changed time of Masonic Temple levee to 1:00 p.m.
- Confirmed times for HMCS Queen Charlotte and Haviland Club.
- Added time for Polar Bear Swim (not technically a levee, but…).
- Confirmed times for Benevolent Irish Society and Prince Edward Regiment (all times now confirmed).
|Charlottetown Area Levee Schedule for 2012||31.83 KB|