Here’s is the 2012 levee schedule for January 1, 2012 for Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island and area. If you’re new to all of this and want to give it a try, read How to Levee.
|THE LEVEE OF…||HELD AT…||STARTS||ENDS|
|Campbell Webster||Timothy’s World Coffee||9:00 a.m.||10:00 a.m.|
|Lieutenant Governor||Fanningbank (Government House)||10:00 a.m.||11:30 a.m.|
|City of Charlottetown||Charlottetown City Hall||10:30 a.m.||12:00 Noon|
|Polar Bear Swim||Foot of Pownal Street||10:30 a.m.||11:00 a.m.|
|Canoe Cove||Old Canoe Cove Schoolhouse||11:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|University of PEI||McDougall Hall (at UPEI)||11:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|HMCS Queen Charlotte||10 Water Street Parkway||11:30 p.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Haviland Club||2 Haviland Street||11:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Town of Stratford||Stratford Town Centre||12:00 Noon||1:30 p.m.|
|Prince Edward Island Regiment||Queen Charlotte Armoury, Haviland St.||12:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.|
|Seniors Active Living Centre||CARI Complex, UPEI Campus||12:30 p.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|Engineers PEI||135 Water Street||1:00 p.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|Masonic Temple||204 Hillsborough St.||1:00 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Reverend Richard Grecco||SDU Place (Bishop’s Palace)||1:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Town of Cornwall||Cornwall Town Hall||1:30 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Garden Home||310 North River Road||2:00 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Royal Canadian Legion||99 Pownal Street||2:00 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Benevolent Irish Society||582 North River Road||3:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Premier Robert Ghiz||Confederation Centre of the Arts||3:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Charlottetown Curling Club||241 Euston Street||4:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Sport Page Club||236 Kent Street||4:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Charlottetown Fireman’s Club||Firemen’s Club (dance not a levee)||6:30 p.m.|
All levee times have been confirmed by telephone or email contact with organizers, or with information from published sources.
- PDF (print and carry in your pocket!)
- iCal (load into your iCal on a Mac to sync with your iPod Touch or iPhone)
- XML (load into any RSS feed reader)
- Google Calendar
- CSV (import into a spreadsheet or roll-your-own app)
- Removed Handibear Hills, which is not having a levee this year. But they are having “open barn week” between Boxing Day and New Years Eve.
- Added Engineers PEI, a new levee this year.
- Changed start time of UPEI levee to 11:30 a.m.
- Changed time for Charlottetown Fireman’s Club to 6:30 p.m. and noted that it’s a dance and not a levee; in their words, “everyone comes here after the levees.”
- Changed time of Masonic Temple levee to 1:00 p.m.
- Confirmed times for HMCS Queen Charlotte and Haviland Club.
- Added time for Polar Bear Swim (not technically a levee, but…).
- Confirmed times for Benevolent Irish Society and Prince Edward Regiment (all times now confirmed).