Recent comments on ruk.ca

Title Author sort ascending
The State of Comment Spam That was a terrible post that John Boylan 3 days 1 hour ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook I visited the Young Folk and mark 6 days 12 hours ago
Are Prince Edward Islanders friendly? I was just in PEI. Went Vet 1 week 1 hour ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” The book PISA School Factors Peter Rukavina 1 week 21 hours ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s how you can find the Peter Rukavina 1 week 1 day ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s an MP3 of the Peter Rukavina 1 week 1 day ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Well, that seemed to work. Peter Rukavina 1 week 1 day ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Experimenting with the AJAX Peter Rukavina 1 week 1 day ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Thank you for that; it’s true Peter Rukavina 1 week 1 day ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! So much info was lost in the jypsy 1 week 1 day ago
Tall Ship Chronicles Tallship Chronicles - an 18 CJB 1 week 1 day ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” I regret that school is Robert Paterson 1 week 1 day ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I was kept by CIBC - maybe Robert Paterson 1 week 2 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa And yet your beardy avatar Peter Rukavina 1 week 2 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa My sense from everything I Peter Rukavina 1 week 2 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Also, I cannot properly spell Isaac Grant 1 week 2 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I think CIBC was only allowed Isaac Gran 1 week 2 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Do you know what the criteria Dan James 1 week 2 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa A sad new turn in this saga: Peter Rukavina 1 week 2 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Happy to see comments return, Ron Walsh 1 week 3 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa The saga continues: I went to Peter Rukavina 1 week 3 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Scratch that: ran into bugs Peter Rukavina 1 week 4 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Okay, I think I’ve got Peter Rukavina 1 week 4 days ago
Canada Fitness I am also looking for these shannon Morrow 1 week 4 days ago
Dear Apple: This is Not Good Enough Methinks Combat Computers is Chris Vessey 1 week 4 days ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook Aaaaand, did it happen? Chris Vessey 1 week 4 days ago
375 Bodoni 14 pt. Very excited to see your Heather M 1 week 4 days ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook This is the second time Todd 1 week 4 days ago
Firing up the Cruise Ship Boilers While this falls under the Laurie McBurney 1 week 4 days ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada If you continue to face Michael 1 week 4 days ago