Recent comments on ruk.ca

Title Author sort ascending
Charlottetown Dairy Queen Busiest in World? I prefer frozen yogurt The Batman 1 day 4 hours ago
Tides for September 14, 1914 The comparison is for the Oliver 5 days 7 min ago
It Takes 8 Minutes to Bicycle from My House to the PEI Brewing Company “the Charlottetown proximity Elmine 5 days 13 hours ago
Tides for September 14, 1914 Given that the calendar is Nathan 5 days 15 hours ago
Prince Edward Island School Calendar, 2014-2015 Thanks for doing this, Peter. Esther Duncan 6 days 6 hours ago
Tides for September 14, 1914 Funny, my expectations were Oliver 6 days 7 hours ago
Pecha Kucha Poster Metal engraving company that metal engraving 1 week 3 hours ago
It Takes 8 Minutes to Bicycle from My House to the PEI Brewing Company Education is a lifelong Peter Rukavina 1 week 2 days ago
Birchwood in Minecraft I love that there is a Sandy 1 week 2 days ago
It Takes 8 Minutes to Bicycle from My House to the PEI Brewing Company Didn’t you already learn this Dan James 1 week 2 days ago
My Own Cloud I love these glimpses into Ashley 1 week 3 days ago
How Rogers 'Email to Text' Just Plain Sucks [phonenumber]@sms.rogers.com Sid 1 week 4 days ago
Birchwood in Minecraft Great job! Looking forward to vbj 2 weeks 12 hours ago
Standalone Electoral Poll Lookup using Javascript and Taffy DB Hi: AG 2 weeks 3 days ago
Gus Bodnar, 1923 to 2005 I also played for Gus that Gerry Hendry 2 weeks 4 days ago
Ramsden v. Peterborough (City) [1993] 2 S.C.R. 1084, or Why Tim Banks Might Be a Cultural Revolutionary I just, in 2014, happened to Bob Beal 2 weeks 5 days ago
How to Run a Silent Auction using Drupal John, Dawain 2 weeks 5 days ago
Resist Confederation In truth what have we gained? S. MacKenzie 2 weeks 6 days ago
Resist Confederation Maybe we can share a booth Steven Garrity 2 weeks 6 days ago
Campobello Island and Two Thirds of the Quoddy Loop Sue and I did a similar trip Bryson Guptill 2 weeks 6 days ago
Annals of Fake Contests This is a great idea. I will Kashyap Asavadiya 3 weeks 1 day ago
The State of Comment Spam That was a terrible post that John Boylan 3 weeks 4 days ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook I visited the Young Folk and mark 4 weeks 1 day ago
Are Prince Edward Islanders friendly? I was just in PEI. Went Vet 4 weeks 1 day ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” The book PISA School Factors Peter Rukavina 1 month 11 hours ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s how you can find the Peter Rukavina 1 month 15 hours ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s an MP3 of the Peter Rukavina 1 month 15 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Well, that seemed to work. Peter Rukavina 1 month 15 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Experimenting with the AJAX Peter Rukavina 1 month 15 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Thank you for that; it’s true Peter Rukavina 1 month 17 hours ago