Recent comments on ruk.ca

Title Author sort ascending
Lessons I've Learned from my Gallbladder { Agustin 56 min 32 sec ago
Prince Edward Island School Calendar, 2014-2015 Thanks for doing this, Peter. Esther Duncan 10 hours 7 min ago
Tides for September 14, 1914 Funny, my expectations were Oliver 10 hours 55 min ago
Pecha Kucha Poster Metal engraving company that metal engraving 1 day 7 hours ago
It Takes 8 Minutes to Bicycle from My House to the PEI Brewing Company Education is a lifelong Peter Rukavina 3 days 18 hours ago
Birchwood in Minecraft I love that there is a Sandy 3 days 19 hours ago
It Takes 8 Minutes to Bicycle from My House to the PEI Brewing Company Didn’t you already learn this Dan James 3 days 20 hours ago
My Own Cloud I love these glimpses into Ashley 4 days 21 hours ago
How Rogers 'Email to Text' Just Plain Sucks [phonenumber]@sms.rogers.com Sid 5 days 10 hours ago
Birchwood in Minecraft Great job! Looking forward to vbj 1 week 1 day ago
Standalone Electoral Poll Lookup using Javascript and Taffy DB Hi: AG 1 week 4 days ago
Gus Bodnar, 1923 to 2005 I also played for Gus that Gerry Hendry 1 week 5 days ago
Ramsden v. Peterborough (City) [1993] 2 S.C.R. 1084, or Why Tim Banks Might Be a Cultural Revolutionary I just, in 2014, happened to Bob Beal 1 week 6 days ago
How to Run a Silent Auction using Drupal John, Dawain 1 week 6 days ago
Resist Confederation In truth what have we gained? S. MacKenzie 2 weeks 8 hours ago
Resist Confederation Maybe we can share a booth Steven Garrity 2 weeks 10 hours ago
Campobello Island and Two Thirds of the Quoddy Loop Sue and I did a similar trip Bryson Guptill 2 weeks 16 hours ago
Annals of Fake Contests This is a great idea. I will Kashyap Asavadiya 2 weeks 2 days ago
The State of Comment Spam That was a terrible post that John Boylan 2 weeks 5 days ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook I visited the Young Folk and mark 3 weeks 2 days ago
Are Prince Edward Islanders friendly? I was just in PEI. Went Vet 3 weeks 2 days ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” The book PISA School Factors Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 3 days ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s how you can find the Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 3 days ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s an MP3 of the Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 3 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Well, that seemed to work. Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 3 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Experimenting with the AJAX Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 3 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Thank you for that; it’s true Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 3 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! So much info was lost in the jypsy 3 weeks 4 days ago
Tall Ship Chronicles Tallship Chronicles - an 18 CJB 3 weeks 4 days ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” I regret that school is Robert Paterson 3 weeks 4 days ago