Recent comments on ruk.ca

Title Author sort ascending
Making The Guardian website slightly less annoying for subscribers... I saw the link to this post Igor 1 day 16 hours ago
2015 Charlottetown Area Levee Schedule This is a wonderful list! I Melissa Belvadi 2 days 11 hours ago
Making The Guardian website slightly less annoying for subscribers... All my method is doing is Peter Rukavina 3 days 11 hours ago
Making The Guardian website slightly less annoying for subscribers... Interesting. Adblock Plus can nate 3 days 15 hours ago
Casa Mia Gift Certificates Welcome to the exciting world Peter Rukavina 1 week 13 hours ago
Casa Mia Gift Certificates I came for the letterpress Steven Garrity 1 week 14 hours ago
If it can't be found in Canadian Tire, try the 3D printer... i thought it was going to be Ian Petrie 1 week 3 days ago
If it can't be found in Canadian Tire, try the 3D printer... Very nice! Ton Zijlstra 1 week 4 days ago
If it can't be found in Canadian Tire, try the 3D printer... Nice! Oliver B 1 week 4 days ago
Mystery Virus Destroys Capitalism Looks like they should have Ron Walsh 1 week 6 days ago
2015 Charlottetown Area Levee Schedule Every year I look forward to Chris Corrigan 2 weeks 1 day ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? Oh, yeah, I have some bulbs Oliver B 3 weeks 3 days ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? The performance of the CFL Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 3 days ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? Are you replacing your CF Oliver B 3 weeks 3 days ago
Using Skype Group Video Chat for Meetings At work, I bought a good Morgan Roderick 3 weeks 6 days ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? I had no idea my iMac used 3x Clark 4 weeks 10 hours ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? :( I am not a Pre-Historic Oliver Rukavina 4 weeks 1 day ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? Just think of all the office Ken 1 month 14 hours ago
And Am I Born to Die I love Béla Fleck! I’ve had Timothy 1 month 2 days ago
And Am I Born to Die I’ve seen them perform Andrew MacPherson 1 month 3 days ago
How to talk to a real person at Rogers Wireless I wanted to talk to a REAL Michel Grenier 1 month 1 week ago
Ethan Gets a Hair Cut We clipped our own bushy Oliver B 1 month 1 week ago
The one where I'm outed as a racist idiot ass goon for poking fun at Jian Ghomeshi... They should have listened to wayne 1 month 2 weeks ago
Making Dog Poop Bag Dispensers That Matter Sorry: The story of your poop Oliver 1 month 3 weeks ago
WigWag Bar from the Tuck Shop I grew up in the Town of Linda 1 month 4 weeks ago
Spreading Printcraft This looks great. Curious to Valerie 1 month 4 weeks ago
My Own Cloud Great to hear, Dave. Peter Rukavina 2 months 5 days ago
My Own Cloud One month after reading this Dave P 2 months 6 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! I Intended To Create You A agen bola asia 2 months 6 days ago
How to Run a Silent Auction using Drupal Hi, Cem 2 months 6 days ago