Valerie | Monday, June 24, 2013 - 8:12pm

Signage rocks.

Peter Rukavina | Monday, June 24, 2013 - 12:03pm

The iCal file should load up in the Mac Calendar program without issue; you should also be able to paste the URL into Google Calendar or any other calendaring application that understands the iCalendar format.

The Google Calendar file is just HTML, so it should load in any browser.

Let me know if you continue to have problems.

Sam | Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 9:06am

Having trouble loading either of the calendars - getting bad requests messages. Am I missing an obvious step? (oh, and thanks for doing this!!)

Harleydog | Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 9:48am

Watched The Queen of Verssailles yesterday and highly recommend it.

John O'Hanley | Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 8:41pm

There's also a wireless-network shield for the Arduino, but it's a bit expensive (~90$).

Joshua Biggley | Monday, June 17, 2013 - 2:19pm

Peter, I believe you are the new Waldo! It would be interesting to track you in real-time -- as well as being just a tad creepy.

Oliver | Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 4:59pm

I've lately read the mercury is very easily mobilized and absorbed if you simply break one of these things and that the acute exposures that can result are significant. For disposal it's recommend not to handle the pieces without disposable gloves, not to vacuum them up, and get them quickly into an air-tight bag. http://www2.epa.gov/cfl/cleaning-broken-cfl

Dwight Williams | Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 4:52pm

I'm glad such shows are being given.

Mark | Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 10:38am

You will get rude people at pretty much any place. I hear employees swearing at all kinds of stores. Unless you speak with the manager when it happens, it will continue. The problem is that few people speak up.

Tim Horton's is a great place for young people to pay their way through university. I have 2 family members who have done that. 100% of their university tuition from working at Tims. And it is only possible because they are paid minimum wage. If they raise the minimum, Tim Horton's would have to cut back on staff, and many students would lose their jobs and not be able to go to university. So thank you Tims for helping so many students get an advanced education.

The people who complain about the Minimum Wage don't think about the students. The minimum wage is the lowest pay you can offer to a student. It has no bearing on people with careers supporting families. It is never intended to affect them at all.

Thankfully the wage is low enough that many students will be able to attend universities.

Oliver | Friday, June 7, 2013 - 10:49pm

You could print plastic letters in fonts of your own choice or design to use on white boards and such--bring your printing interests all into alignment.

Amy | Friday, June 7, 2013 - 10:16pm

When I have an attack, I have to force myself to vomit once, and then I generally have to poop a few times. Then later I vomit again, and I don't have to force it that time. Then I may poop again. The pain lessens after the first vomiting, but it doesn't seem to stop until after the stomach is completely empty. It's usually a 2-4 hour ordeal, though last night I had the worst one I've had so far. Today I'm on a liquid diet, and my gallbladder feels swollen. Like a lot of other people on here, I don't have insurance right now.

formerworker | Thursday, June 6, 2013 - 7:55pm

Used to work for timmies Scarborough location. Every single time someone behaved like animal in the drive through, or even the store front, I did something terrible to your drinks. I've worked at multiple places .. and if you think I'm the only one who thought of doing that, continue barking orders and saying vile things to the cashiers, and over all being insufferable little people. Managers, supervisors, cashiers; they all do it. Just as a heads up to your cranky, bi-polar sociopaths who regularly torment your local Tim's.

formerworker | Thursday, June 6, 2013 - 7:53pm

sharell | Wednesday, June 5, 2013 - 3:02pm

I am trying to sell my 2001 Mitsubishi gallant for $1000. I am moving out of state and already have another vehicle to take on the road.

Brandon | Wednesday, June 5, 2013 - 2:15pm

Thanks for this!!

Max | Tuesday, June 4, 2013 - 3:31pm

People Help me please, I spent a few years in Canada and I love an Iced Capp but unfortunately I had to leave Canada and still wanna make some at home due to huge addiction to it if u know the exact recipe please link or text it to my mail readme.txt@hotmail.com I would really appreciate it!!!!

T Leung | Saturday, June 1, 2013 - 1:36pm

Another way is to call the Pay As You Go activation line at 1 888 542-7437. Although it is activation, the agents can take care of billing/payment on the account. I did that 2 times. First the system couldn't automatically top up for whatever reason. After they restored my balance and did the top up manually, the system charged by credit card $20 EVERY FREAKING DAY for 13 days. I saw those top up messages coming in thinking it is just a system goof, they can't be charging that every day. They DID.

Lesson learned: Don't use automatic top up if you don't have to.

Rui Seabra | Saturday, June 1, 2013 - 6:33am

Hey, Mathieu, thank you very much for that helpful hint. Thanks to it I wrote a script to automate those steps and one can fetch it from my blog entry here: http://blog.1407.org/2013/06/01/fixing-the-firefoxos-default-search-provider/

Elaine | Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 5:38pm

I can't believe that a credit bureau such as TransUnion can still exist after all of the errors they have posted on consumer files. They don't care that they have "screwed over" people again and again. If anyone knows of any lawsuits against TransUnion I would love to add my name to that lawsuit. DISGUSTED BY THE LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM AND ALSO ACCURACY IN REPORTING!!!!!!!!!

David Fleming | Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 3:01pm

Cool idea. Will likely emulate in a no-access-to-a-3d-printer-y way.

Peter Rukavina | Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 10:39am

The library is in the process of figuring out how it will offer 3D printing to the university and general communitues; details haven't been finalized yet, but it's in the cards.

Ross Macdonald | Monday, May 27, 2013 - 9:37pm

Is the 3D printing service at UPEI available to the general public? How much did it cost to get those parts printed?

unrulylis | Monday, May 27, 2013 - 3:11pm

Beautiful work! A noble use indeed!

Steve | Monday, May 27, 2013 - 6:52am

Yes. Tears.

Karl W Klambauer | Monday, May 27, 2013 - 12:45am

I love trains. This is one trip i've always wanted to take as well. Congrats to CTV and Valerie Pringle for being kind hosts to this once in a life-time trip across Canada.