Recent comments on ruk.ca

Title Author sort ascending
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s how you can find the Peter Rukavina 2 hours 53 min ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s an MP3 of the Peter Rukavina 2 hours 56 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Well, that seemed to work. Peter Rukavina 3 hours 3 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Experimenting with the AJAX Peter Rukavina 3 hours 4 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Thank you for that; it’s true Peter Rukavina 4 hours 44 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! So much info was lost in the jypsy 20 hours 19 min ago
Tall Ship Chronicles Tallship Chronicles - an 18 CJB 20 hours 53 min ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” I regret that school is Robert Paterson 22 hours 25 min ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I was kept by CIBC - maybe Robert Paterson 1 day 21 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa And yet your beardy avatar Peter Rukavina 1 day 22 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa My sense from everything I Peter Rukavina 1 day 22 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Also, I cannot properly spell Isaac Grant 1 day 23 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I think CIBC was only allowed Isaac Gran 1 day 23 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Do you know what the criteria Dan James 1 day 23 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa A sad new turn in this saga: Peter Rukavina 2 days 23 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Happy to see comments return, Ron Walsh 2 days 2 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa The saga continues: I went to Peter Rukavina 2 days 21 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Scratch that: ran into bugs Peter Rukavina 3 days 1 hour ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Okay, I think I’ve got Peter Rukavina 3 days 2 hours ago
Canada Fitness I am also looking for these shannon Morrow 3 days 4 hours ago
Dear Apple: This is Not Good Enough Methinks Combat Computers is Chris Vessey 3 days 4 hours ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook Aaaaand, did it happen? Chris Vessey 3 days 4 hours ago
375 Bodoni 14 pt. Very excited to see your Heather M 3 days 4 hours ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook This is the second time Todd 3 days 4 hours ago
Firing up the Cruise Ship Boilers While this falls under the Laurie McBurney 3 days 4 hours ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada If you continue to face Michael 3 days 4 hours ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada As per BBB Canada, there is Michael 3 days 4 hours ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada If you want to complaint Michael 3 days 4 hours ago
How to Run a Silent Auction using Drupal Hi John, I’d like to see the Marlene 3 days 4 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Hey, look, here’s a comment Peter Rukavina 3 days 4 hours ago