Recent comments on ruk.ca

Title Author sort ascending
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Thank you for that; it’s true Peter Rukavina 48 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! So much info was lost in the jypsy 16 hours 23 min ago
Tall Ship Chronicles Tallship Chronicles - an 18 CJB 16 hours 57 min ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” I regret that school is Robert Paterson 18 hours 29 min ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I was kept by CIBC - maybe Robert Paterson 1 day 17 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa And yet your beardy avatar Peter Rukavina 1 day 18 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa My sense from everything I Peter Rukavina 1 day 18 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Also, I cannot properly spell Isaac Grant 1 day 19 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I think CIBC was only allowed Isaac Gran 1 day 19 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Do you know what the criteria Dan James 1 day 19 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa A sad new turn in this saga: Peter Rukavina 1 day 20 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Happy to see comments return, Ron Walsh 1 day 22 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa The saga continues: I went to Peter Rukavina 2 days 18 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Scratch that: ran into bugs Peter Rukavina 2 days 22 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Okay, I think I’ve got Peter Rukavina 2 days 22 hours ago
Canada Fitness I am also looking for these shannon Morrow 3 days 9 min ago
Dear Apple: This is Not Good Enough Methinks Combat Computers is Chris Vessey 3 days 9 min ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook Aaaaand, did it happen? Chris Vessey 3 days 9 min ago
375 Bodoni 14 pt. Very excited to see your Heather M 3 days 9 min ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook This is the second time Todd 3 days 9 min ago
Firing up the Cruise Ship Boilers While this falls under the Laurie McBurney 3 days 9 min ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada If you continue to face Michael 3 days 9 min ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada As per BBB Canada, there is Michael 3 days 9 min ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada If you want to complaint Michael 3 days 9 min ago
How to Run a Silent Auction using Drupal Hi John, I’d like to see the Marlene 3 days 9 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Hey, look, here’s a comment Peter Rukavina 3 days 9 min ago
And so ends the Facebook experiment. I hope to see you all outside from time to time... As outlined in http://ruk.ca Peter Rukavina 3 days 9 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! One of the ironies of Peter Rukavina 3 days 9 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! wow Oliver Rukavina 3 days 9 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! I kid. I kid…. I’m very Dan James 3 days 9 min ago