Recent comments on ruk.ca

Title Author sort ascending
<I>Ramsden v. Peterborough (City) [1993] 2 S.C.R. 1084</I>, or <I>Why Tim Banks Might Be a Cultural Revolutionary</I> I just, in 2014, happened to Bob Beal 4 hours 10 min ago
How to Run a Silent Auction using Drupal John, Dawain 6 hours 50 min ago
Resist Confederation In truth what have we gained? S. MacKenzie 19 hours 56 min ago
Resist Confederation Maybe we can share a booth Steven Garrity 22 hours 2 min ago
Campobello Island and Two Thirds of the Quoddy Loop Sue and I did a similar trip Bryson Guptill 1 day 4 hours ago
Annals of Fake Contests This is a great idea. I will Kashyap Asavadiya 2 days 21 hours ago
The State of Comment Spam That was a terrible post that John Boylan 6 days 6 hours ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook I visited the Young Folk and mark 1 week 2 days ago
Are Prince Edward Islanders friendly? I was just in PEI. Went Vet 1 week 3 days ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” The book PISA School Factors Peter Rukavina 1 week 4 days ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s how you can find the Peter Rukavina 1 week 4 days ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s an MP3 of the Peter Rukavina 1 week 4 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Well, that seemed to work. Peter Rukavina 1 week 4 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Experimenting with the AJAX Peter Rukavina 1 week 4 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Thank you for that; it’s true Peter Rukavina 1 week 4 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! So much info was lost in the jypsy 1 week 4 days ago
Tall Ship Chronicles Tallship Chronicles - an 18 CJB 1 week 5 days ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” I regret that school is Robert Paterson 1 week 5 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I was kept by CIBC - maybe Robert Paterson 1 week 6 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa And yet your beardy avatar Peter Rukavina 1 week 6 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa My sense from everything I Peter Rukavina 1 week 6 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Also, I cannot properly spell Isaac Grant 1 week 6 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I think CIBC was only allowed Isaac Gran 1 week 6 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Do you know what the criteria Dan James 1 week 6 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa A sad new turn in this saga: Peter Rukavina 1 week 6 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Happy to see comments return, Ron Walsh 1 week 6 days ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa The saga continues: I went to Peter Rukavina 2 weeks 1 hour ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Scratch that: ran into bugs Peter Rukavina 2 weeks 5 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Okay, I think I’ve got Peter Rukavina 2 weeks 5 hours ago
Canada Fitness I am also looking for these shannon Morrow 2 weeks 7 hours ago