Recent comments on ruk.ca

Title Author sort ascending
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s how you can find the Peter Rukavina 54 min 27 sec ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s an MP3 of the Peter Rukavina 57 min 56 sec ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Well, that seemed to work. Peter Rukavina 1 hour 4 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Experimenting with the AJAX Peter Rukavina 1 hour 5 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Thank you for that; it’s true Peter Rukavina 2 hours 45 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! So much info was lost in the jypsy 18 hours 20 min ago
Tall Ship Chronicles Tallship Chronicles - an 18 CJB 18 hours 54 min ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” I regret that school is Robert Paterson 20 hours 27 min ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I was kept by CIBC - maybe Robert Paterson 1 day 19 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa And yet your beardy avatar Peter Rukavina 1 day 20 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa My sense from everything I Peter Rukavina 1 day 20 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Also, I cannot properly spell Isaac Grant 1 day 21 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I think CIBC was only allowed Isaac Gran 1 day 21 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Do you know what the criteria Dan James 1 day 21 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa A sad new turn in this saga: Peter Rukavina 1 day 22 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Happy to see comments return, Ron Walsh 2 days 41 min ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa The saga continues: I went to Peter Rukavina 2 days 19 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Scratch that: ran into bugs Peter Rukavina 3 days 1 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Okay, I think I’ve got Peter Rukavina 3 days 10 min ago
Canada Fitness I am also looking for these shannon Morrow 3 days 2 hours ago
Dear Apple: This is Not Good Enough Methinks Combat Computers is Chris Vessey 3 days 2 hours ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook Aaaaand, did it happen? Chris Vessey 3 days 2 hours ago
375 Bodoni 14 pt. Very excited to see your Heather M 3 days 2 hours ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook This is the second time Todd 3 days 2 hours ago
Firing up the Cruise Ship Boilers While this falls under the Laurie McBurney 3 days 2 hours ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada If you continue to face Michael 3 days 2 hours ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada As per BBB Canada, there is Michael 3 days 2 hours ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada If you want to complaint Michael 3 days 2 hours ago
How to Run a Silent Auction using Drupal Hi John, I’d like to see the Marlene 3 days 2 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Hey, look, here’s a comment Peter Rukavina 3 days 2 hours ago