Recent comments on ruk.ca

Title Author sort ascending
Casa Mia Gift Certificates Welcome to the exciting world Peter Rukavina 1 day 4 hours ago
Casa Mia Gift Certificates I came for the letterpress Steven Garrity 1 day 4 hours ago
If it can't be found in Canadian Tire, try the 3D printer... i thought it was going to be Ian Petrie 4 days 1 hour ago
If it can't be found in Canadian Tire, try the 3D printer... Very nice! Ton Zijlstra 4 days 16 hours ago
If it can't be found in Canadian Tire, try the 3D printer... Nice! Oliver B 5 days 1 hour ago
Mystery Virus Destroys Capitalism Looks like they should have Ron Walsh 1 week 6 hours ago
2015 Charlottetown Area Levee Schedule Every year I look forward to Chris Corrigan 1 week 2 days ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? Oh, yeah, I have some bulbs Oliver B 2 weeks 3 days ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? The performance of the CFL Peter Rukavina 2 weeks 4 days ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? Are you replacing your CF Oliver B 2 weeks 4 days ago
Using Skype Group Video Chat for Meetings At work, I bought a good Morgan Roderick 2 weeks 6 days ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? I had no idea my iMac used 3x Clark 3 weeks 1 day ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? :( I am not a Pre-Historic Oliver Rukavina 3 weeks 2 days ago
What's using electricity in our empty house? Just think of all the office Ken 3 weeks 3 days ago
And Am I Born to Die I love Béla Fleck! I’ve had Timothy 3 weeks 5 days ago
And Am I Born to Die I’ve seen them perform Andrew MacPherson 3 weeks 6 days ago
How to talk to a real person at Rogers Wireless I wanted to talk to a REAL Michel Grenier 1 month 1 day ago
Ethan Gets a Hair Cut We clipped our own bushy Oliver B 1 month 4 days ago
The one where I'm outed as a racist idiot ass goon for poking fun at Jian Ghomeshi... They should have listened to wayne 1 month 1 week ago
Making Dog Poop Bag Dispensers That Matter Sorry: The story of your poop Oliver 1 month 2 weeks ago
WigWag Bar from the Tuck Shop I grew up in the Town of Linda 1 month 3 weeks ago
Spreading Printcraft This looks great. Curious to Valerie 1 month 3 weeks ago
My Own Cloud Great to hear, Dave. Peter Rukavina 1 month 4 weeks ago
My Own Cloud One month after reading this Dave P 1 month 4 weeks ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! I Intended To Create You A agen bola asia 1 month 4 weeks ago
How to Run a Silent Auction using Drupal Hi, Cem 2 months 1 hour ago
What does sic mean? Finally I know what sic means The Cal 2 months 6 days ago
How to Draw a Curved Great Circle line in Google Maps You mean a “Mercator mark 2 months 6 days ago
Off to Calgary for a Week Gone, alas. Next time! Peter Rukavina 2 months 1 week ago
Off to Calgary for a Week You have GOT to be kidding me Chuck 2 months 1 week ago