Recent comments on ruk.ca

Title Author sort ascending
Tides for September 14, 1914 The comparison is for the Oliver 7 hours 31 min ago
It Takes 8 Minutes to Bicycle from My House to the PEI Brewing Company “the Charlottetown proximity Elmine 20 hours 48 min ago
Tides for September 14, 1914 Given that the calendar is Nathan 22 hours 28 min ago
Prince Edward Island School Calendar, 2014-2015 Thanks for doing this, Peter. Esther Duncan 1 day 14 hours ago
Tides for September 14, 1914 Funny, my expectations were Oliver 1 day 15 hours ago
Pecha Kucha Poster Metal engraving company that metal engraving 2 days 11 hours ago
It Takes 8 Minutes to Bicycle from My House to the PEI Brewing Company Education is a lifelong Peter Rukavina 4 days 22 hours ago
Birchwood in Minecraft I love that there is a Sandy 4 days 23 hours ago
It Takes 8 Minutes to Bicycle from My House to the PEI Brewing Company Didn’t you already learn this Dan James 5 days 30 min ago
My Own Cloud I love these glimpses into Ashley 6 days 1 hour ago
How Rogers 'Email to Text' Just Plain Sucks [phonenumber]@sms.rogers.com Sid 6 days 14 hours ago
Birchwood in Minecraft Great job! Looking forward to vbj 1 week 2 days ago
Standalone Electoral Poll Lookup using Javascript and Taffy DB Hi: AG 1 week 5 days ago
Gus Bodnar, 1923 to 2005 I also played for Gus that Gerry Hendry 2 weeks 1 hour ago
Ramsden v. Peterborough (City) [1993] 2 S.C.R. 1084, or Why Tim Banks Might Be a Cultural Revolutionary I just, in 2014, happened to Bob Beal 2 weeks 20 hours ago
How to Run a Silent Auction using Drupal John, Dawain 2 weeks 23 hours ago
Resist Confederation In truth what have we gained? S. MacKenzie 2 weeks 1 day ago
Resist Confederation Maybe we can share a booth Steven Garrity 2 weeks 1 day ago
Campobello Island and Two Thirds of the Quoddy Loop Sue and I did a similar trip Bryson Guptill 2 weeks 1 day ago
Annals of Fake Contests This is a great idea. I will Kashyap Asavadiya 2 weeks 3 days ago
The State of Comment Spam That was a terrible post that John Boylan 2 weeks 6 days ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook I visited the Young Folk and mark 3 weeks 3 days ago
Are Prince Edward Islanders friendly? I was just in PEI. Went Vet 3 weeks 3 days ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” The book PISA School Factors Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 4 days ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s how you can find the Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 4 days ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s an MP3 of the Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 4 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Well, that seemed to work. Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 4 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Experimenting with the AJAX Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 4 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Thank you for that; it’s true Peter Rukavina 3 weeks 5 days ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! So much info was lost in the jypsy 3 weeks 5 days ago