Recent comments on ruk.ca

Title Author sort ascending
PayPal Confirmed Address It performed 390 funerals http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Katy.Landscaping.And. 48 min 3 sec ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” The book PISA School Factors Peter Rukavina 12 hours 49 min ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s how you can find the Peter Rukavina 16 hours 41 min ago
Epic Solo Journeys by Indefatigable Australians Here’s an MP3 of the Peter Rukavina 16 hours 45 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Well, that seemed to work. Peter Rukavina 16 hours 51 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Experimenting with the AJAX Peter Rukavina 16 hours 52 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Thank you for that; it’s true Peter Rukavina 18 hours 32 min ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! So much info was lost in the jypsy 1 day 10 hours ago
Tall Ship Chronicles Tallship Chronicles - an 18 CJB 1 day 10 hours ago
“The goal is to have curious and creative students who can function in life...” I regret that school is Robert Paterson 1 day 12 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I was kept by CIBC - maybe Robert Paterson 2 days 11 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa And yet your beardy avatar Peter Rukavina 2 days 12 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa My sense from everything I Peter Rukavina 2 days 12 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Also, I cannot properly spell Isaac Grant 2 days 13 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa I think CIBC was only allowed Isaac Gran 2 days 13 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa Do you know what the criteria Dan James 2 days 13 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa A sad new turn in this saga: Peter Rukavina 2 days 14 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Happy to see comments return, Ron Walsh 2 days 16 hours ago
Cautionary Tale for CIBC Visa customers sold to TD Visa The saga continues: I went to Peter Rukavina 3 days 11 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Scratch that: ran into bugs Peter Rukavina 3 days 15 hours ago
What's that, you say? The Return of Comments! Okay, I think I’ve got Peter Rukavina 3 days 15 hours ago
Canada Fitness I am also looking for these shannon Morrow 3 days 17 hours ago
Dear Apple: This is Not Good Enough Methinks Combat Computers is Chris Vessey 3 days 17 hours ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook Aaaaand, did it happen? Chris Vessey 3 days 17 hours ago
375 Bodoni 14 pt. Very excited to see your Heather M 3 days 17 hours ago
This is Mac calling, from the Office of Tim Cook This is the second time Todd 3 days 17 hours ago
Firing up the Cruise Ship Boilers While this falls under the Laurie McBurney 3 days 17 hours ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada If you continue to face Michael 3 days 17 hours ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada As per BBB Canada, there is Michael 3 days 17 hours ago
The Many Ineptnesses of TransUnion Canada If you want to complaint Michael 3 days 17 hours ago